Difference between revisions of "ANALYZE/DISK STRUCTURE"
(fixed links, added a category link)
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Latest revision as of 12:12, 2 December 2019
- Checking the file structure metadata such as proper correspondence between directory entries and file headers, space described as in use by file headers vs the free space storage map, etc.
- Erasing damaged home blocks on an initialized volume (/HOMEBLOCKS)
- Creates a disk usage accounting file (/USAGE)
- Repair the detected inconsistencies (/REPAIR)
- /CONFIRM determines whether ANALYZE/DISK_STRUCTURE prompts you to confirm each repair
- /HOMEBLOCKS erases damaged home blocks on an initialized volume.
- /LIST[=filespec] determines whether ANALYZE/DISK_STRUCTURE produces a listing of the index file
- /OUTPUT[=filespec] specifies the output file to which ANALYZE/DISK_STRUCTURE writes the disk structure errors
- /READ_CHECK determines whether ANALYZE/DISK_STRUCTURE performs a read check of all allocated blocks on the specified disk
- /RECORD_ATTRIBUTES determines whether ANALYZE/DISK_STRUCTURE repairs files containing erroneous settings in the record attributes section of their associated file attribute block (FAT)
- /REPAIR determines whether ANALYZE/DISK_STRUCTURE repairs errors that are detected in the file structure of the specified device
- /USAGE[=filespec] specifies that a disk usage accounting file should be produced, in addition to the other specified functions of ANALYZE/DISK_STRUCTURE
$ anal/disk dka0: Analyze/Disk_Structure for _SMAN01$DKA0: started on 20-DEC-2018 14:35:18.31 %ANALDISK-W-INCQUOTA, QUOTA.SYS indicates 392135 blocks used, actual use is 392256 blocks for [1,1] %ANALDISK-W-DELHEADER, file (5903,6,0) beqlsnr0.com;1 marked for delete %ANALDISK-W-FUTUREVDAT, file (435,1,0) report.lis;15 revision date is in the future %ANALDISK-W-LOSTEADER, file (7642,2,0) login.com;39 not found in a directory